If you find yourself missing the assignments that were part of your C1M Academy courses, longing for inspiration on what to shoot next, or wishing for a quick refresher of basic photography skills without enrolling in a multi-week course, becoming a member of our Sharpshooters group might be right for you.
Monthly Membership Subscription
Monthly webinar: one Monday a month at 5:30 PM
• A once-a-month webinar with a Quick Lesson to keep your photography skills sharp.
• An image critique, critiquing a photo submitted by a member. (Additional private critiques are available upon request.)
• Access to Walty’s Weekly Webinar, so you can ask any questions that crop up between Sharpshooters Webinars.
• Twice a month, a refresher lesson bundled with a photography assignment. The refresher lesson will be in more detail than the Quick Lesson in the webinar can cover. It’s almost like still going to class, except only twice a month.
Every 3 months of your membership makes you eligible for a Photography Workshop of your choice, to hone and update your photography and sharpshooting skills.
• Refreshers on all of the core concepts discussed in The Basics course, including: Shutter and Motion, Aperture and Depth of Field, ISO and Noise, Exposure Metering, Color Correct Photography, and How to Take a Photo in Manual Mode.
• Refresher on the key concepts of the Beyond The Basics course, including: Elements of Visual Design, Principles of Visual Design, Sizing and Cropping of images, Presenting Images, and How to Critique a Photograph.
• Concepts of using Adobe Lightroom
• Concepts of using Adobe Photoshop
A generally pleasant attitude will be helpful. ;)
Any questions you might have on a specific topic.
Having your camera handy may be a good idea.
A notebook and writing utensil.
Your quick wit and sense of humor. :)
Your $49.99 payment begins your membership in the Sharpshooters group. $49.99 will be charged to your credit card each month, unless and until you notify us in writing that you wish to cancel your subscription.
To activate your Sharpshooters monthly subscription, click on Subscribe. This is a new subscription service we offer and we are trying to build a base quickly by making it really affordable. This price will go up. But if you sign up now, we’ll lock in the introductory price for you, as long as you stay subscribed.
If you are subscribed and wish to cancel your subscription, please use the Unsubscribe button provided below. You can cancel your subscription anytime.
By subscribing to a Sharpshooters Membership you agree to our terms and conditions of sale. Per RSA 361-B, you may cancel this transaction any time prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this transaction. When you subscribe we'll send you an email to confirm. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please call us.
Walter teaches classes and courses in our Amherst location.